Monday, July 18, 2011

Does this guy like me? What should I do?

I do not think im pretty at all but people tell me i am and i have very low self esteem....Each year my aunt and uncle have a BBQ on mothers day. The same people are there each year including my aunts family friends. So I was upstairs waiting for my cousin and this kid comes running up and sees me standing there, then he starts talking to me and he seemed really nervous and he starts asking me stuff about myself. Then he started to trying to be funny and he said "sorry my jokes aren't that good I'm a corney guy". So I found out he's 16(like me,we are 18 days apart) and he's getting a car soon. An hour later I was playing horseshoes and he came over and started playing with me. About a week after the party my aunt gave me his phone number, I texted him and he texted me back, we talked on occasion and some of the things he says to me makes me believe he likes me but I always text him so idk if he likes me, my bestfriend does. Does he like me or was he just being nice? Should I ask him out?

No comments:

Post a Comment